Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mmmm

Instruments during a music presentation at school today.
School.
Lunch today..a big ol sandwhich with french fries, egg, mustard, mayo, and who knows what else. DELICIOUS
Fall et moi..we laugh alot!

Just another day at school..breakfast of tea and a baguette. French and Wolof classes this morning, a delicious lunch and walk during our break, then a music presentation in the afternoon. It was actually on the cooler side this morning, but this afternoon I was worried about heat exhuastation. (while thinking about everyone with snow days at home)

Well, heading back home now. I'm gonna try to walk home without my brothers..eek!! Its not that far, but I haven't walked myself yet!

Until next time, Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Amanda that school looks amazing. I hope you get home alright! Is one of those intruments a bowl filled with water? That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete