Friday, March 12, 2010

A little babbling

My breakfast - Nescafe, 5 sugar cubes, powered milk, baguette, and laughing cow cheese
The board after Wolof class
Sunrise yesterday at my house
Lamine et moi
The tama players came for a jam session
Djembe workshop

C'est le weekend! Devin, Phillippe and I are heading out shortly for an adventure a bit out of the city, to a really tranquil hotel on a beach for the evening. I'm very excited!

Yesterday Devin and I had a chance to visit Cheikh Anta Diop Universite with a friend. It was such a cool experience to see such a familiar environment in such a different context! Our hands were also way swollen after a few hours of playing djembe!

Oh and my dad recently let me know I won a bunch of awards back home through the school's newspaper, sweet!

My host sister might cut my hair on Sunday..whooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment